
I am going on a journey. Dogtales and Dreams was conceived tonight. Literally. Right now it is this tiny embryonic thought. So fragile and being desperately protected against self doubt and fear.
I don’t have a map or a plan; instead I am going to allow myself to travel with free hands and an open heart to accept the blessings and lessons that will come my way. For anything new to begin there has to be a leap of faith. Nothing new comes out of what you already know.
Of course there is a part of me that is fearful and hiding in the shadow of insecurity, but I am going to embrace the nature of the fool. A fool would pay no regard to such foolishness and carry on their merry little way regardless. So what if it might be off the edge of a cliff: sometimes only then do you discover you can actually fly.
3 comments:
Penny, we may be on the same path, tight rope, balance beam.....of course, I loved this post because I just finished writing one that contained my own words "with open head and heart and hands" I'm going for it! You are congratulated by ME:) for putting this image and your heart and your head and your hands right out in front of the world - good job! Great post of encouragement for all.
Penny, I'm back again and very surprised that there have been no further comments to your post. I found it so positive, commendable, etc. You might enjoy reading the post of 1/19/08 at
http://diamondsintheskywithlucy.blogspot.com
Lucy is one of my favorite sites - she also has a link to another site - http://lucycreates.blogspot.com
hi penny--
i just found you through sunrise sis and, of course, it is perfect timing. it is time too for me to embrace the fool...your words give me courage and encouragement. journey well, friend!
Post a Comment