i am going to design my own set of tarot cards.
there.
i've typed it.
put it out there.
no going back now!
i am not a gifted artist and,
although i have owned and worked with tarot cards,
on and off,
for the last 20 years,
i am far from an expert.
but.
it's been the one constant in my life.
the one hobby, interest, passion, (insert word of choice or significance here),
i always come back to.
that has got to be telling me something :)
plus, i feel this journey will finally lead me to my inner muse.
finally give us the opportunity to play,
dance, twirl,
across pages together mixing words and paint...
and something tells me this will be the process for me.
this will guide me towards the elusive feeling i have been searching for,
this [something] i have always been craving...
so yeah,
i'm not expecting a lot.
not surprisingly then,
this. this post,
also leaves me feeling a little vulnerable.
naked words,
big dreams,
exposed to potential ridicule,
publically or privately;
and already i fear the quiet judgements people may whisper...
but so i guess it's rather apt my journey begins with the fool then ;)
11 comments:
Oh this is FANTASTIC, Pen! I know you'll create something really special and meaningful because that's who you are. And THEN....you have to me a reading.
oh sweetie... YAY! yayayayayayayaay! this sounds like the bestest idea ever... i LOVE that you are doing this, dearheart!
are you going to do it in photography, collage, paint or drawing... or a mixture of both? oh my goddess, SOOO thrilling!
big love
xoxoxo
this. is. totally. TOTALLY. awesome.
i know you are an amazingly gifted and talented artist and can't wait to see what you create.. i agree with jo - you will created something special because that is definitely who you are
you go girl
xo
What a wonderful project! Just saying that you want to do this is half of the challenge, you know. I expect great things from you ... you are far more talented than you know.
xx
This is fantastic Pen! I really look forward to seeing a little more, I do hope that you share your creations with us :-)
YAY! I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with and will support you every step of the way.
When I designed my cards, it released something magical within me. I am not working on the book that will accompany them.
We can share the journey! :)
Is the first card ready to be shown? :-) teehee...
just do it! And then you open an etsy shop and sell them...
cannot wait! xx
I cannot WAIT to see! you are such a gifted artist and this is the perfect idea for all that magic and creativity.
That, is a big, deep, path!
Wow!
I was just wondering when you are writing a post on all that you bring to this world!!! All the GOOD stuff! ?
Just wondering...I can name them for you...but would love to read it from you...teehee...I dare you! xx
love this! yes. just love it! can't wait to see what you create....
Post a Comment