I am SO sorry for your loss! I've had and lost many cats over the years and know how difficult that can be. Hugs to you! I'm sure he is happy and grateful to have had you in his life. xoxoxo
Pen - I didn't recognize your site this a.m. when I opened your comment. Checking here I see that I very much know your site. I check here often finding to my dismay not much is being written here.
BUT, I know why I must have checked today.....I am such a lover of animals and my heart chokes with the knowledge of your George's death. We've only had a few kitty cats in our life with animals and when our Mandu died a few years ago after 22 years, we were devastated. I think however, the time matters not, 9 months or 22 years - when you truly love an animal, you love it! And when you lose it to death, it is a cruel blow to be mourned. I am so sorry.
4 comments:
I am SO sorry for your loss! I've had and lost many cats over the years and know how difficult that can be. Hugs to you! I'm sure he is happy and grateful to have had you in his life. xoxoxo
Pen - I didn't recognize your site this a.m. when I opened your comment. Checking here I see that I very much know your site. I check here often finding to my dismay not much is being written here.
BUT, I know why I must have checked today.....I am such a lover of animals and my heart chokes with the knowledge of your George's death. We've only had a few kitty cats in our life with animals and when our Mandu died a few years ago after 22 years, we were devastated. I think however, the time matters not, 9 months or 22 years - when you truly love an animal, you love it! And when you lose it to death, it is a cruel blow to be mourned. I am so sorry.
I wanted to say that I'm so sorry about your loss! The death of a pet is extremely hard and my thoughts are with you.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog last week. I'll be reading yours!
((((((((pen))))))))
my heart is going out to you.
i am so, so sorry.
george is beautiful
and i can tell he brought
you much joy and love.
please email me your
address when you have
the time.
with love
mccabe x
Post a Comment