Since I love coming here so much I have passed on a humble little blog award to you. If you want it, come get it.
I just found your photo business website - you have quite a way of getting to a sweet essence of people and animals both. I wish I was closer and you could do my pets.
This is one gorgeous little dog :) and your photos are lovely too. I have two cats, and they are such great company and funny personalities - they really make me laugh sometimes.
8 comments:
Oh he's so cute, and obviously loves you both alot. (That the feelings are mutual also comes thru)
So cute! I wish my fur baby liked to cuddle that much. He prefers sit next to me and look regal. I think he might be part cat...
Since I love coming here so much I have passed on a humble little blog award to you. If you want it, come get it.
I just found your photo business website - you have quite a way of getting to a sweet essence of people and animals both. I wish I was closer and you could do my pets.
i'm in love...oh my goodness! such sweetness. thank you for sharing {fur baby}.
xo,
gem
our sweet charlie is exactly the same :) aren't they amazingly healing?
*big hugs*
This is one gorgeous little dog :) and your photos are lovely too.
I have two cats, and they are such great company and funny personalities - they really make me laugh sometimes.
Soooo adorable! :)
My fur babies keep me going, they are always waiting for me when I get home :-)
Post a Comment