i've heard the term vision boards, dream boards, banded about for some time now, and i keep meaning to create one for myself. i love the intention behind them, and the active message you are sending to the universe.
orginally coined by sacred suzie and now hosted by jamie, who once again creates a space for people to come together and pool their collective power, tonight we honour the full moon and release our wishes into the new year.
this is my first attempt at the dreamboard and, although i had originally wished to create a collage (maybe next time), i was instead called to pull it together digitally. as such, i need to credit the wonderful work of the photographers whose pictures i have used to illustrate the dreams i wish to draw in and manifest in my own life. so, in order, from left to right: the ethereal boho girl, the gentle yet powerfully talented and creative kelly rae, a superhero, an original shutter sister, the inspirational jesh de rox and little ol' me!
for more dreamboards, check it out here! and in the meantime, may all your wishes come true...
18 comments:
It's beautiful gentle and soft. Lovely.
I love that picture of you. You look like you are dreaming in it.
And yes, I do want to write with you. Were you kidding? I'm trying to envision what it would look like, how it would work.
May your dreams come true in the meantime.
It's beautiful gentle and soft. Lovely.
I love that picture of you. You look like you are dreaming in it.
And yes, I do want to write with you. Were you kidding? I'm trying to envision what it would look like, how it would work.
May your dreams come true in the meantime.
This is very beautiful :)
I love making collages as well.
How sublime--such a beautifully knit composition! The pallet and images are so harmonious with your intent. Very serene indeed--I want to step into it and maybe slip off for a little dream filled snooze!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog home and for the kind wishes. I can't wait to learn more about you and your work! Here's to the journey. :)
Merry Full Moon!
Much Joy, Many Blissings~*
Molly
what a gorgeous, peaceful dreamboard you've created!
There is just so much inspiration here and all the way around this wide world web.
Amazing. Gorgeous inspiration board. I want to do one, too.
wow, this is *gorgeous*
i came here from the goddess circle and i'll definitely be back to visit
:)
So beautiful! It's wonderful to see you beaming amidst your dreams. With that kind of love, magic is definitely brewing.
If you want to join the portfolio project, come along. I think these two projects nest nicely... even to the amount of time they take.
I don't even have the book yet, so I am assuming a lot, but it's almost as if the portfolio project is a way to focus our creative intentions, in whatever way works for us.
It's a little intimidating to be faced with your big dreams, though.
What a spacious, lyrical dreamboard!
May all your dreams come true abundantly and easily. :)
gorgeous, pen* simply gorgeous.
xo,
gem
Your dreamboard is absolutely gorgeous. There's such beauty and intention in it, too.
Collage is loads of fun - but this digital collage is lovely! Like the others, so sweet to see you dreaming your dream :)
Pen*, this is so beautiful, I can't stop looking at it. It's so serene and peaceful, yet at the same time full of a subtle energy.
May all your dreams come true, dear Pen*.
xo
Wow so beautiful I don't know how you did this...its very inspiring a great dreamboard..
ooohhh wow wow wow!!! what a magical and luscious dreamboard you have created!!! it's truly candy for the eyes!!! hee hee!!! and such a dreamy pic of yourself at the end... like a lovely daydream!!! i wish for you that your dreams come true!!!
it's fabulous to meet you and connect with you through our blogs and goddess leonie's circle!!! yay yay yay!!!
peace and love
Wonderful! Such beautiful energy floating about here. Creative, healing, renewing... Perfect.
I love the light and airy feel to your Dream Board. The images are serene- I feel lofty just looking at it.
Congratulations on your first Dream Board. This moon was my first as well.
Thank you for stopping by my blog the other day. I will certainly be back to visit yours.
Merry Writings
Post a Comment