{shades of blue}

Monday, May 18, 2009

* blue glasses

playing along with lisa this week,
and today is all about the colour blue.

so i'm celebrating my new blue bag :)

* new blue bag

and the blue laura ashley plaque which reminds me creativity can be found in the simplest things...

* home sweet home

and i love this blue bowl.
not authentically vintage,
but reminds me of old school ice cream parlours

* ice cream bowl

last for today,
but by no means lest,
my blue angel.

* my blue angel

apparently she is made by some lady in south america,
and i found her in camden markets,
but i've never been able to find the stall i bought her from since...

what colour is dominating your day today?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm all blue :)

i love that little angel!

Sandy K. said...

I can imagine the fun you have looking at your blue angel. Thank you for sharing Blue Monday with us!

Denise Kiggan said...

Beautiful blue-ness! Love the glasses! This colour week is fun!

kendalee said...

Those blue sunglasses are FAB! Also love your angel. Perhaps the stall magically appeared so that she could find her way to you and now it's moved on... like the land at the top of the Faraway Tree.

Beverly Ash Gilbert said...

Oh how delicate - your blue is so serene!

SisterJulia said...

I'm having a red day...I'm painting costumes with fire and red spirals! I'll post some pictures later. I especially love your blue bowl.

lisa said...

you are surrounded by soothing blues! I want that bag!!!

LifeIsArt said...

love the glasses and the blue angel!

Wildflower Studio (Michelle Dransart) said...

I am playing along too, so I am in blue!
Lovely pictures! See you soon in green! Glad to meet you through these colors!
PS Love the blue glasses!

Graciel said...

For me, it's the glasses. I love them! Your blues, your blues..they are so very tranquil.

xo

Chris said...

Awesome macro shots, and the blues are just so soft and delicate. Great images! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the little angel... and your bag :-) I've not seen one of those bowls for years, it reminds me of the 70's (my god, I remember the 70's)

Anonymous said...

That Angel is so precious.