continuing on lisa's colour full journey,
i struggled today.
being back at work,
i probably should have used the opportunity to see my environment through new eyes,
but i failed miserably!
it's amazing how you can just function on auto-pilot,
get swept up in the days activity,
and forget to pause.
stop.
look around,
and see.
so all i can share are the green splashes from my evening...
beginning with part of my 5-a-day in tonights dinner:
and my man's green dragon tattoo! :)
let's hope i have more inspiration with the oranges and yellows tomorrow...
do you ever struggle to stop and see the colours in your day-to-day life?
10 comments:
I struggled with green too. I can easily pick reds, pinks, yellows, and blues, but not greens, which surprised me.
Love the frilly green fabric image!
I will be challenged with purple. love the tattoo!
wow that is one great tatto!
Love the dragon tattoo!
I do struggle indeed. I love black, shades of grey, whites, sandy creams. I am a monotone person. (Hopefully I am not monotonous, though!)I find it quite difficult to SEE colour. But I loved your green post - and what a lovely dragon tattoo - reminds me of the book I've just finished: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson.
I have to consciously make myself not go on autopilot during the day. In order to survive in my job with its assault on the senses, I have to dull them somewhat.
You did a great job with the green. Those beans look yummy, the tattoo is splendid, and that top is gorgeous.
You are an extremely talented photographer, pen! :)
I love your photos and understand what you mean about auto pilot. It can indeed become a challenge.
These are lovely, specially the tattoo!
I really like the bit of blouse with the cutoffs - what a bright splash!
Looks like you did wonderfully! I love your photos, but I do know your feeling! I am worried about red, and also purple. Like homework due! :)
Post a Comment