{dreamcasting}

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

* dec dreamboard

it's probably no coincidence i don't feel my dreamboard is complete.
because it's sort of how i feel right now.
not in a bad way,
just in a kind of i'm on a journey way.

it's that time of year again,
where i start thinking about my word,
my focus for next year.

in 2008 it was foundation,
and that was the year i started taking my photography seriously.
in 2009 it was build,
and dogtales and dreams evolved into mckinley-rodgers photography,
and i became a working photographer.

what will 2010 bring?
what dreams and wishes do i want to cast a net for?
grow was word that floated around me today and,
everything i pulled together for my dreamboard were aspects of myself,
and my business,
i wanted to grow into.

i like the word grow because it is an organic process.
something that comes from what already is.

and so that is the dreamcast i make for myself today.
what's in your net?

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful visionboard and intentions! Many blessings to you as your wintertime dreams manifest themselves.... and as you savor your journey!

Kate England | Marmalade Moon said...

What a beautiful and wise way you have of interpreting your dreamboard! I enjoyed reading about your power words and how they had given you so much! May you find your focus for 2010 and may your dreams come true!

Jamie Ridler said...

As Pen* wishes for herself so I wish for her also.

What a delicious dreaminess there is to your dreamboard. When I looked at it, I thought how much it looks like you.

May all of your dreams come true, beautiful you!

sas said...

totally love the new header. and the vision board. the dreams :)

fabulous!

Suzie Ridler said...

Grow...grow branches, leaves, dreams, towers and all that good stuff. I personally love all the words!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I see everything you're saying reflected in your dreamboard! And overarching all is LOVE. Beautiful! and Perfect. My word for this past year has been "Release." I feel I've got lots more releasing to do, but probably always will. So I'm also in the process of feeling out for my 2010 keyword. Thanks for visiting my blog and for your compliments on my dreamboard! I wish you many blessings on your journey into 2010 and beyond! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!!

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

As Pen wishes, so I wish for her also.

Sandy said...

As you wish for yourself so I wish for you! May all of these dreams come true. This is a beautiful board!

Lis said...

As Pen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

What a wonderfully magical word - grow - perfectly encapsulates this next phase.

And as a mother to a child originally named "Excellent Sprout" in Chinese, I have a soft spot for this image :)

Karen D said...

Lovely dreamboard and intentions. The word grow is strong, I like it..I like the idea of picking a word for the year, I may borrow that idea if you don;t mind. May all your dreams come true.

Susie said...

May you realize your dreams of "grow" in 2010. Your dreamboard seemed so full of action words and phrases. All so affirmative.

Kristin said...

Grow is so beautiful - it's clear from your board that you're on a journey... what a lovely way to set an intention!

Sulwyn said...

As Pen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

BunnyKissd said...

Beautiful images! May your dreams come true!

Wendy said...

As Pen wishes for herself so I wish for her also.
Enjoy the journey of growth.

Melinda said...

beautiful dreamboard and I like your idea of ONE WORD to focus on for the upcoming year!

Anonymous said...

Hello, Just stumbled to your blog this eve and I love this post! You are in the same place I am with nurturing my jewelry business!! Well, I hope for the both of us to Grow and Prosper in 2010:)