{bad dreams}

Friday, December 04, 2009

* gerard

i dreamt of snogging gerard last night.
i adore my husband.
but hell, gerard was good :)

above picture and many, many more can be found here

9 comments:

sas said...

i hear you sister - he is beautiful

melissa said...

hehehe my boyfriend's sister is in LOVE with him! I got her a copy of PS I Love You for her birthday and photoshopped her picture over Hilary Swank's ;-)

Lis said...

hee hee

a new spin on divine dreaming? :)

these kind of dreams can be so unsettling :) the disappointment when waking and then the guilt and then, yes, the longing to return to sleep and finish things off.

Lynne said...

yum! xx (yum)..teehee

Lisa said...

Oh my, you are terrible! Funny as hell, and adorable, yes, but just terrible! (And I am terrible too, he is delectable.)

(and thank you for the kind words about my precious kitty)

meghan said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. He is my celebrity crush too - sigh. YUM. too bad I'm too much of a scaredy cat to watch his new movie!

xo

Eileen W. said...

lol! I surfed over from bohogirl's blog. :) he's a gorgeous man...sigh

Genie Sea said...

I read the post title "bad dreams" and then came over to see Gerard. Hello? Discrepancy? :) Snogging Gerard... in a dream = sweet! :)

lisa said...

good good dream.