does it get any better than this?
i don't know.
what i do know is that this weekend has left me lost for words.
how do you capture those moments in writing?
how do you articulate emotions you are still experiencing?
so for now, all i can say is thank you ~
to sas, leonie, jo, emma, meg, sus and lisa...
women who are beyond words.
thank you.
9 comments:
this is bliss*
xo
gem
Oh I can't wait until you find the words - it sounds wonderful! :)
Hello there,
Landed here via one of those random journey's, and had to stop for a moment as this post is a replica of my thoughts. I just had a perfect weekend with some of my favourite people, and I just can't seem to find the words to describe it at the moment. I guess words just get in the way at times. :-)
so very blessed to have you in my circle of friends
i adore you
My feet are famous!
It was a wonderful weekend wasn't it? Thank you so much for my reading and my 'passport'.
I love you for reals.
xx
you rock my world ms penelope :)
love you like a fat kid loves cake.
xxx
missing you crazy, brilliant sage.
the words are lost for me, too. fortunately, not the feeling.
love you. xx lisa
Ooh! We WERE in a Toast catalogue!!
I love you dearly, and couldn't have had a better roomie - talking about dreams until late into the night with you was such a blessing.
You are a delight!
SEE you again soon.
you rock my world, ms penny :) oxox
Post a Comment