Monday, March 15, 2010


my dear friend is due to give birth next month.
i am so excited for her, and cannot wait to meet the little man.

until then, i am thrilled to have an excuse to buy this print from this talented artist.
her work takes my breath away.

as justine, and my other friends start this new journey into motherhood, i am keen to spoil them along the way; so i would be grateful for any links to unusual or beautiful gifts for mother and/or baby you care to share.

7 comments:

brandi said...

~thank you so for sharing such a talented artist...her paintings have to be the sweetest reflections of the bond created between a parent and child i have ever seen...how blessed your dear friend will be...such a thoughtful one are you...brightest blessings~

nadia said...

love the print! congratulations to your friend. here is one of my fave unique gifts.

http://lovelife.typepad.com/buy_lovelife/buy-hello-baby-book-here.html

ciao!

the wanderer [bernard] said...

i am breathless looking at this artwork. it inspires the birth of joy within me to create more--specifically within the imaginings for my life
thanks, happy equinox

Anonymous said...

That is just a wonderful print, I've saved the URL for now because I'm watching the pennies, but I want to return :-)

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

I love this painting. The love is palpable.

Wildflower Studio (Michelle Dransart) said...

What a gorgeous piece! Thanks for sharing! Best wishes you your friend and mother to be!