As I sit here, storm Imogen is raging outside. It seems prophetic that on the eve of a new moon and a new year this potent combination of lunar magic should be swirling around with such energy.
Since November I've feel a strong energy of change around me, and since then I've been trying to capture what it means. Tonight, I drew a card* to lead me into the new year, and it was Aquamarine, the card of release.
It suddenly dawned on me I've been trying too hard to pin these feelings down. Instead of simply following them with wonder, I've tried to analyse and define them. I know the next stage of our life is about to begin, and it's one of open adventure. Open. Open to opportunities. Open to experiences. Open to fear. Open to joy. Open to living presently, wholly and fully.
What I've been craving these last few years is simply to follow my heart and be open to how it unfolds. To relinquish worry, to release control, to surrender to the Universe, and trust that with an open heart it will lead me exactly where I should be.
* I'm currently working with the Crystal Ally cards.

No comments:
Post a Comment