I went along with all screaming teenagers to the midnight opening of the movie.I heart Edward!
Your red heart! Right there...should I say more? xx
So, all I know is that there is a whole lot o' noise being made about a movie based on this book. I think I have to pay Barnes & Noble a visit.
I'm starting them in 2009. It's one of many, many things on the to-do list. I just KNOW I'll get hooked! ;)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I went along with all screaming teenagers to the midnight opening of the movie.
I heart Edward!
Your red heart!
Right there...
should I say more? xx
So, all I know is that there is a whole lot o' noise being made about a movie based on this book. I think I have to pay Barnes & Noble a visit.
I'm starting them in 2009. It's one of many, many things on the to-do list. I just KNOW I'll get hooked! ;)
Post a Comment