Spring is here

Sunday, March 28, 2010



I finally sense Spring is here and, with all the blog makeovers going on, i felt my own site needed a spruce up too! I also capitalised on my motivation, and finally set up another blog for my tarot explorations. I hope to eventually be offering online readings too, but currently I am looking for some willing volunteers to practice on; so if you are interested, please email me or leave a comment here.

13 comments:

Meri said...

I'll be a test case!

The Bodhi Chicklet said...

Oh yes, definitely, I would let you test me. When you're ready you can email me at

kimmermcc@yahoo.ca

meghan said...

I would LOVE a reading! Count me in.

Beautiful blog restyle! It's very you.

love you.

gem said...

pen*

i would love to be a practice volunteer!

xo,
gem

Lisa Holtzman said...

Yes yes, I would love a reading!!
Beautiful photo : )

Rochelle said...

Lovely new blog design - and if you are still needing volunteers - count me in!

Cheers!

Rochelle
rochellers@gmail.com

nadia said...

the blog makeover is sweet! love it! I would love to try the tarot reading. I have never done that before. ciao!

brandi said...

~the purple is so soft and sweet...quietly whispers and welcomes spring and the light that has come...beautiful new design...a reading from another is always a welcomed treat...if still looking for those to try your hand at...i would be honored!

tofallorstumbleupon@live.com

well wishes and brightest blessings~

Emma Bradshaw said...

love your new look Pen x

z.briedis said...

Blessed Be, Sister of the Road. what would you think of a Fair Trade, one for one?

Love.

luminousyolk.blogspot.com

Lis said...

love the spring look :)

if you are still looking for volunteers , i'd love to have a reading :) you know i keep writing that in my list of 100 things for the year (although, i had hoped i would be in the UK but hey, the Universe answers our prayers in it own way)

... of course, with my little paypal addiction, i could be one of your first paying customers :)

Lisa said...

Hi, I am loving the new look of your blog, and if you need any more Volunters, I am happy to be one. Lisa
my e mail is rlyogalisa@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

A little late in, but I'd also love to be a guinea pig for your tarot.

Also, your new blog layout is beautiful!