what a precious lovely. sorry to hear he was so ill. glad he is on the road to recovery.
Sweet sweet boy. I had to look up "cannulated" ~ ugh, poor baby.I hope he is feeling 100 percent.Kisses to Cujo
love you cujo! your sweet terrier face makes the world a good good place.
oh cujo, what a dear heart you are... you, your sweet face & being. extra cuddles to you & pen*, xo, gem
Oh, I am so glad to here Cujo is doing better! That face is just too precious!
I'm so glad Cujo is okay. I can't imagine if that had happened to Samson, our little white fluffernutter. Hurrah for smallish (medium? large?) miracles. P.s. I love little dogs with big names, don't you?
Hey Beautiful you, just to say that I've been thinking about you...and miss you xx
Post a Comment
7 comments:
what a precious lovely. sorry to hear he was so ill. glad he is on the road to recovery.
Sweet sweet boy.
I had to look up "cannulated" ~ ugh, poor baby.
I hope he is feeling 100 percent.
Kisses to Cujo
love you cujo! your sweet terrier face makes the world a good good place.
oh cujo, what a dear heart you are... you, your sweet face & being. extra cuddles to you & pen*, xo, gem
Oh, I am so glad to here Cujo is doing better! That face is just too precious!
I'm so glad Cujo is okay. I can't imagine if that had happened to Samson, our little white fluffernutter. Hurrah for smallish (medium? large?) miracles.
P.s. I love little dogs with big names, don't you?
Hey Beautiful you,
just to say that I've been thinking about you...
and miss you xx
Post a Comment